Three Bean Salad
We enjoyed good grilled food with different salads. This recipe was featured on a morning TV show and I noticed the healthy ingredients and decided to make it for our guests. Everyone agreed on the taste it has wonderful flavor, nice spices and a definite kick. Keep healthy and fit by eating beans that are high in protein and fiber!
- Small bunch Scallions cut razor thin
- 3 cloves Fresh finely minced garlic
- 1 Tbls Cumin
- 1/4 c Cilantro
- 1/2 c Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 4 roma tomatoes (small dice)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 16 oz ready to eat chick peas
- 16 oz ready to eat Hericot vert
- 16 oz ready to eat Kidney Beans
Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate overnight for marination. Serve cold.